Month: December 2020

WORLD’S INVISIBLE WASTE

E-Waste has the most devastating effects on the environment. World produces just over 50 million tonnes of e-waste each year and out of this only 18 to 20 percent is recycled. (https://www.dw.com/en/the-invisible-waste-behind-our-laptops-and-smartphones/a-55947860). The rest 80% of e-waste is ending up in landfills and is… Continue Reading “WORLD’S INVISIBLE WASTE”